Sunday, December 31, 2006

SHABBOS IN CHEVRON

well well... shabbos was amazing! its unbelievable how people live in chevron and are so strong and brave to live everysingle day of theire lives without fear...
I was petrefied to walk in the streets of chevron it is so scary to know that any second some stupid arab can just shoot and kill anyone. Everytime i would walk out of out hostel i would tell the soldiers how scared i am and ask them if they can walk me ... they got pretty offended when i said i was scared... How can i say im scared when they are there to protect me and make sure nothing happends...they kept telling me how i have to have Emunah and i have to trust in G-d and that there is nothing to be afraid of because G-d watches over us...

The people there are amazing I heard ausome stories its cool to know that i was walking where our 4 fathers walked and and where yitzchak had his bris and to visit yishai and ruth's keiver and to go in to Avraham Avinu shul....its unreal... to go to Mearas Hamachpeila friday night and daven with the calbach minyan its stuning... I LOVE CHEVRON...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

walla! thank you for liking something in israel, ahem ahem.

(this is rolly polly speaking btw...now you know my blog)

i gotta read ur blog but not now...now i gotta mentally prepare myself for the fact that you don't know that cr's flight has been delayed and you will be waiting in vain..ho ho ho! staaaaaaaaam

C said...

I'm so jealous!
Chevron is awesome-I used to hang out there just stam, just got ont eh bus and went. And there is definitely nothing like Shabbos there. Lucky you.

BTW, I tagged you.

Anonymous said...

so you liked it :) great to hear u sounding happy :) :)

smb said...

sounds very nice

Anonymous said...

ESTHERRR KOIDESH!! wats up girl??
glad ur happy. haven't heard from you in ages!! u have 3 weeks left to get ur tush over here to melbourne . i'm holding my breath

miss u

Anonymous said...

Esther!!!! It's about time you blogged! I've given up hope on your blogging.. but I shouldn't have... It's nice to see your back at it, and loving sem.. Israel at least..! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice esther. looking forward to talking to u soon all day!

Anonymous said...

Esther.........
Btw, just read your story in T's book...
You are so inspiring...
You've come so far....
We love you!!
And we miss you here!!!

Pimplesoflife said...

thank u!
the book came out? do u know where i can get a hold of it?

Anonymous said...

I guess just get in touch with T!